A partnership of rural healthcare organizations working together to strengthen the delivery of healthcare in rural Minnesota.
Speaker Bios and Session Materials are available for download and print
- Keynote Speaker - Matt Havens
- MN Hospital Association
- Joe Schindler - Bio
- Planning, Financing, and Optimizing Rural Healthcare Facilities to Address Persistent Workforce Shortages
- What’s New in Employment Law and Other Legal Updates for Healthcare Employers
- Leadership and Financial Management for Nurse Leaders: It’s All about the Money (or at least it feels that way!)
- Supply Chain Disruption and Related Inflation
- How will Current Trends affect Rural Healthcare in Minnesota?
- Susan Brower - Bio
- Handout - Will be available after the event.
- How to Use Work Visas to Help Reduce Staffing Shortages for Physicians, Nurses, and Allied Health Professionals
- Cyber Security Threats and Safeguards in Healthcare
- Value Based Care Updates for Healthcare Entities